News from the District AGM’s
03 : 03 : 22
Round up from E District AGM :
- Reg Peirson stood down from Council and Chairman of E District, and was replaced by Mark Graham, Hunt House, Goathland, Whitby.
- Dennis Easton also stood down from Council and was replaced by Lewis Barraclough, Dale Head Farm, Rosedale, Pickering.
Both will take their seats at the Association AGM in June.
It was E District’s turn to nominate a President for the Association for 2023, this will be Brian Aconley, Ash House, Kirkbymoorside and again that will be approved at the AGM in June.
Round up from C District AGM:
- Alan Alderson stood down from Council and Chairman of C District and was replaced by Thomas Brogden, Helbeck, Brough. Thomas will take his seat on Council at the AGM in June.
- Arthur Slack, Stoneriggs and Mark Nelson, Bill & Cave, were re-elected onto Council.
- Patrick Sowerby, Oak Bank, Barras was elected Vice-Chairman for C District.
Round up from D District AGM:
- Trevor Golightly, Lilswood Cottage, Steel and Adam Watson, Sanders Close, Slaggyford were re-elected onto Council.
- Greg Dalton, South Wellhope was re-elected as Chairman.
Round up from A District AGM:
- Michael Watson, Stoney Hill, Harwood and Craig Hutchinson, Old Spittal, Bowes were re-elected onto Council.
- David Allinson, West Briscoe was re-elected as Chairman with Peter Walton, Swarthymere, Mickleton as vice-Chairman.
Round up from B District AGM:
- Frank Brennand stood down from Council and was replaced by Robert Tennant, Hemplands Farm, Coniston.
Robert will take his seat on Council at the AGM in June.
- Malcolm Allison, Seal Houses was re-elected as Chairman.